Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: how bout this

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wispers to bird* I think she's looking at wil

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

    Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *says in a normal voice, loudly, to prove she can hear what they're saying*

    i think you're both wrong. tongue

    ------------------
    "I was just wondering how you could be so evil, yet seem so pure and cutsey and innocent."
    -my friend Phil

    "So now it?s official: you?re screwy."
    -usmu, upon finding out that I have screws in my ankle

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Um, she's not looking at us (me and Ski) again is she?

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •